When the tide is out in Worthing it feels otherworldly and there’s a real sense of space and a feeling of serenity. This is what I have aspired to capture in this painting. I observed the silhouettes of figures from a distance and recorded them in my sketchbook or on my iPad. On display at the West Buildings Shelter along Worthing Promenade until the end of September.
The silhouette of the Pier is beautiful at this time of day and the light is amazing especially at sunrise and sunset when it becomes reflected on the sand and in the rock pools.
Serenity - Walking towards Worthing Pier
- @amandabeckartist signature on image is just on the website for copyright protection
- Artwork will be signed digitally
- The Print comes in 3 sizes and will fit standard sized frames
- NB the image is slightly smaller than the paper size to allow for a white border surround.
- This is a Giclée Fine Art print. Printed on beautiful Bright German etching archival paper.
- For more details on Giclée Printing Process